Alarm Power Distribution Panel (APDP)
- Protected supply of power to Sub-Racks in two separate Feed Circuits of 8 (eg. total 2 x 8 x 6A), both
48Volt and 24Volt version (positive ground). Max. of 48A per feed circuit.
- Monitors status of individual Feed Circuits.
- Collection of other Alarms Circuits within Rack for Exchange Alarm Scheme & Alarm
- Fits Type 92, Type 84 and 19″ Instrumentation Rack Standard
- Selectable circuit feeds from 0Amp to 10Amp (special circumstances 16A feeds)
- Monitor alarms for under voltage or over voltage feed (nominally 20% range)
- Heavy duty components adopted for extended life and high reliability
- Height 125mm
- Pluggable Circuit Breakers: ETA from 50 milli-Amps to 16 Amp
- Two electrically isolated feed circuits are available (for dual source feeding – power redundancy).
- Monitoring of voltage status on both power feeds.
- Collection and distribution of individual feed circuit alarm status connection.
- Protection for individual sub-rack equipment by Circuit Breakers (pairing for dual power feeds can be
arranged). Eight + Eight Circuit Breakers maximum.
- Electro-Magnetic Compatibility compliant.
- Front access for all power inputs and alarm wiring with improved cable management.
- Network provider Type Rack Power Feeds and Alarm Systems
- Broadband Radio Systems and MUX equipment etc
- Monitored Exchange Rack feeds to sub-rack equipment
- Integration of Alarms for central management systems
- Rack Exchange Alarm Systems. Collection and Display