Miniature Push-Pull Connectors - IP 67
The Series 440 push-pull locking connector is a high-performance product ideally suited for demanding applications in medical electronics and commercial instrumentation. The plastic shell has internal metal sleeve for 360° EMI shielding. Similar to Series 430 in the sub-miniature section.
- Plastic shells with metal interior sleeves
- IP 67 with excellent EMI shielding
- From 3 to 19 gold-plated contacts
- Cable size 4 – 8 mm (.16 – .31 in)
- Cable collet immune to vibration